Is it Thursday again already? Yikes! I need to stay up on keeping my blog updated--once a week isn't going to do the trick, now is it?!
Here is what is going on in my world this week:
1. I have the best husband ever. He is a wonderful person, and I wake up thankful for him every day. He is not, however, exactly like me--we are opposites in a few key ways. Case in point--he is warm-natured, and I am cold-natured. I am always cold. I would rather always be cold than always be hot because when you're cold you can always wear another sweater, but when you're hot there's a limit to what you can do. Anyway, his hot-naturedness causes conflict between us when it comes to keeping the thermostat set at a particular temperature, figuring out what kind and how many blankets to have on hand, and of course, to have the air blowing in the car or not.
It's been an unusually cold and rainy few weeks in So. Cal, which has caused me to be quite cold in the house. The other day, Jeff did something so amazing and selfless that I want to scream it from the rooftops...
HE BOUGHT ME AN ELECTRIC BLANKET!
It's this one:
(you can get it at Target)
Not only is it a heated blanket, it is a King Size blanket, and he actually told me to go ahead and put it on the bed. Ladies, I know that you can understand what a triumph this has been for me.
Ironically, it was way too hot and I took it off the bed last night and it will now be relegated for snuggling on the couch. Jeff still gets the points though!
2. I seem to have not blogged since last Thursday Thoughts. Yuck--I suck. Will do better next week, promise. It's lame to have Thursday Thoughts if I don't post any thoughts in between.
3. It rained last week so the big girls outing to get nails done turned into just Candice, Chenin and I. I decided to get a color on my nails even though I am so careless that it gets chipped off rather quickly. I got a pink color, which is pretty much par for the course for me. I think I might try something a bit more daring for Vegas for WPPI though--maybe this:
(most likely not the outfit though, although, you never know!)
4. I had two shoots this week, a wedding on Saturday, my first of the year as well as a shoot in the snow! I can't wait to share both of these shoots with you as well as tons of shots from my most recent workshop, but it's going to be a few more days, since I haven't gone through all the photos yet.
5. I can't wait for football season to be over. The games are so long and they suck up ALL DAY ON SUNDAYS. It's annoying. Too bad we're rolling right on into baseball season. Boo.